Monday, January 12, 2009

Week One


Assignment- Set up blog

Craft- I logged onto Facebook to search for a picture to put in my profile. Apparently, we need a gmail email address to be able to get a Blogger.com account. "It's bullcrap," says Professor Peck in regards to Google owning Blogger.com and the need for a gmail account. Luckily, I already had a gmail email address so I was able to establish my blog without too much trouble. The sudden influx of students trying to create a gmail account caused the system to think we were all spambots. After my blog was set up, I chose a nice shade of kelly green as my background. I am now posting this as my first entry.

Composition-Why this phBoldoto? Why this template? I must have snow on the brain; all this snow must be messing with me! No--I love snow. It allows me to maintain my inner child as I toss snowballs at unsuspecting friends. By now, I'm sure they expect it. I could play in snow for as long as my frostbitten hands permit me to. I chose this template because I love the color green. The background is simple and to the point.

Concept-If you had a soapbox and could yell anything, what would you yell? "Can't we all just get along? Why so much hate?"

No comments:

Post a Comment