Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Week Five



Assignment- Take 25 pictures for a new mashup. This mashup will include our second go at photoshop.

Craft- We will be using photoshop for our two pictures. The techniques and strategies we learned during our Abraham Lincoln mashup process will be incorporated into this new mashup project. New methods will potentially be used as well.

Composition- I was thinking of using the these two pictures because of the easy going nature that both of them display.  Perhaps I could play around with a cloning like effect.  We'll see where these pictures take me.  I hope they work out.

Concept- I'm not entirely sure I will use these two pictures, but so far they're what I'm going with.  Both of the pictures contain so much energy.  I want to show the different levels of enthusiasm that humans are able to portray.  She's just so happy in both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment