Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Week Fifteen

Here is an excerpt from my webpage:

Assignment-
We had to continue improving our iWeb pages.  After the necessary work was done, we uploaded our webpages to the internet.

Craft-  We used iWeb in an attempt to finish our webpages.  iWeb allows images and text to be manipulated and changed to our liking.  We had to include past art and comic work.  On Wednesday, we added hyperlinks to our individual webpages.  On our blogs, we also added a visual image as a link to our Visual Communications websites.

Composition- My comic slideshow had an annoying reflection that distorted the bottom of my images.  It was pretty annoying, so I changed it.  I still have to incorporate my other artwork onto my website.  I also switched the order of how viewers of my website see my page; the About Me section is now first and the Visual Communications page is second.  A link at the bottom of the About Me section now has a link to my blog.

Concept- The concept for this project is to make a webpage that includes all of our artwork over the course of the semester in an easy to read style.  Our websites reflect the individuality and creativity of each person in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment