Sunday, April 26, 2009

Week Thirteen


Assignment- Using iWeb, we had to setup a webpage that so far features a Visual Communications page and an About Us page.  During class on Monday, the class critiqued each other's webpages and offered suggestions to improve them.  A photo album section was also added.

Craft- The iWeb program is what we're using to design our websites.  With this program, we are able to choose templates to fit our concept and experiment with different fonts and colors.  My webpage has two different templates so this week I will fix that mistake and have one fluid background.  I also need to include more in the About Me section.  Instead of choosing one of my two already existing templates, I plan on picking out a new one.

Composition- I included pictures of past projects that I worked on in Art class.  The templates I chose were simple with dark purple fonts.  I added pictures of myself for the About Me section and looked for images online for the Visual Communications page.

Concept- We had to choose template themes and keep our ideas consistent.  The webpages will be manipulated so they will have our own individual blueprints.  The pages are supposed to be pleasing to the eye so using pictures is a priority.  With this design concept in mind, we must also make sure our use of images and our writing is clear to viewers of our sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment