Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Week Twelve


Assignment- Finish up comic strip using Comic Life program.  Final touches were completed during class and printed out for Wednesday.

Craft- I continued using Photoshop for some of my images.  My severed hand picture needed some reworking so I focused mainly on making it look more decapitated and gnarled.  Also, although I want my images to appear dark (because the story is not exactly the most uplifting), many turned out darker than I had anticipated.  To fix this, I lightened them just a bit.  After I finished photoshopping, I put the images back into Comic Life to be printed out.

Composition- The images that I have are still the same ones that I photographed a few weeks ago.  I have since been using Photoshop to alter the images into comic form.  After the images are satisfactory,  I put them into Comic Life and use that program's functions (such as using different panels, backgrounds, and fonts) until my work is completed.

Concept- I wish to have a clear, readable, and understandable comic that will relay my story's message.

No comments:

Post a Comment